Healing and Transformation are Possible.
You are not a stranger here.
Psychotherapy is among the most powerful practices available to create
change in one's inner and outer world.
Meredith is a sensitive and skilled clinician dedicated to supporting your personal vision of success. Meredith fosters a relational, compassionate, therapeutic environment, and assists her clients not only in gaining insight into their suffering, but empowering them with new skills to translate awareness into action for an improved quality of life.
"I believe each of us have a capacity and innate desire to lead lives of connection, creativity, and meaning. Psychotherapy is a proven path to uncover and access that potential."
Psychotherapy services provided for adults, adolescents, and families.
- Trauma; Complex, Single Incident, Developmental, PTSD
- Eating Disorders + Body Image Issues
- Dissociative Disorders
- High Sensitive People (HSP)
- Social Anxiety + Social Phobia
- Artistic Blocks + Creative Professionals
- Relationship Conflicts
- Emotional Dysregulation
- Stress Management + "Workaholism"
- "Quarter life Crisis", Young Adult Individuation
- Existential Crisis + Spiritual Emergency
- And More...
Meredith's practice is proudly LGBTQIA Affirmative.